- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 whole-wheat wraps
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, Dijon, and lemon juice; season with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place two slices of cheese on top of each wrap, place on a cookie sheet and broil in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and add chicken slices to each wrap.
- Add sliced avocado, sprinkle with lime juice, and top with yogurt sauce.
- Fold the wrap to create a sandwich.