- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced large
- 1/4 seedless watermelon (depending on size), peeled and diced large
- 1-pint blueberries, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, hand torn
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 small pinch sea salt
- fresh citrus for garnish, sliced
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add lime juice, honey, and salt.
- Stir the lime juice mixture to get the flavors working.
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients, and gently stir ingredients to combine.
- Keep fruit salad refrigerated until use.
- This dish can be made a day ahead.
- Garnish fruit salad with fresh sliced citrus.