- 1 small watermelon (about 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup small mint leaves, hand-torn
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice watermelon into 1-inch slices.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat until very hot.
- Two at a time, grill watermelon rounds about 2 to 3 minutes on each side until charred.
- Transfer watermelon to a cutting board and cut into wedges, discarding the rind.
- Place watermelon wedges in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Arrange wedges on a plate.
- Sprinkle with mint and feta.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar then sprinkle with salt and pepper.